Saturday 14 February 2015

Two new series to get your motor going - A cougar club and a seduction club

I have a lot of dirty little stories to tell and they can’t all be contained in the series I already had going so I’ve introduced two more series, with more series coming. Don’t worry if I haven’t written another story in your favourite series yet. I promise I will get to all of them at some point this year. I have to write the stories that call to me.

The past two months these two new series called to me. My new MILF series because, well, it’s hockey season. And OHL hockey is some of the best hockey you can watch outside of the NHL. Those OHL boys are old enough to be legal but young enough to make you feel naughty about thinking sexy things about them. Enter Claire and her cougar club. They take in these out of town hockey players for the season and have a boat load of sex in between games. Stories will centre around Claire and the three other members of her club as they seduce these hockey players into their beds all right under their husband’s noses. In the first story, Team MILF: The Arrival, Claire aims to seduce young Quinn on the first night.

Then there’s my seductress series. The young college girls in that series take control of their sexuality and seduce men into their beds. They get points for each man seduced. In most cases men that should be off limits. In the first story, Seducing the Man of the House, Gina seduces her stepfather into bed. And her stepfather is a cop. For the second story she has her sights set on her ethics professor. You can read Seducing Matt for FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited.

So that’s a quick and dirty on the two new series. I’m working on the second story in my Sex Ambassador Section series. Other new series I’m working on - a sharing series (you can use your imagination as to what gets shared), a monster series (bigfoot, Jersey Devil and other mythical creatures will make appearances). I’ll be putting out new stories hopefully at least once a month but it all depends on the soul sucking day job.

That’s it for the quick update. I hope to blog more this year but the stories come first. I’d love to know what stories you want more of. And don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter to be informed of new stories as soon as they’re live: http://eepurl.com/PZ8Rn


Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment